Glad you made it. I’m Ash Edmonds. Remote Ash is a year-long adventure across the world.
It started on January 1, 2017. I flew from sunny Santa Monica, CA to Mexico City. Here I met 78 strangers, that I’m traveling with for the next 365 days across 12 cities, 10 countries, and 3 continents. We are all part of Remote Year.
Remote Year is combining work and travel by bringing people together that work remotely.
I’m part of the 8th program, Meraki. It’s the largest program Remote Year has launched. It’s also the first program to start on the first day of the new year. It’s quite Merakilous..
Okay, so here is the itinerary for the year.
January – Mexico City, Mexico
February – Bogotá, Colombia
March – Medellín, Colombia
April – Lima, Peru
May – Córdoba, Argentina
June – Buenos Aires, Argentina
July – Prague, Czech Republic
August – Belgrade, Serbia
September – Valencia, Spain
October – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
November – Chiang Mai, Thailand
December – Phnom Penh, Cambodia
What are your goals during the year?
- One of the biggest goals is to continue to run my branding and design consulting business while traveling.
- Explore meditation, sound healing, yoga, breath work and other spiritual modalities across a variety of cultures.
- Stay fit and healthy, yet still indulge in local flavors and foods.
- Spread love and positivity.
- Backflip all over the world.
Here is a shot 9 days before the start of my trip in Santa Monica, CA.